I thought I would let you know first that Keesh is experiencing more technical difficulties and unfortunately will not have the last Inkspiration winners or the current challenge posted as yet. No-one is more disappointed than Keesh is, but as soon as able they will be up for you all to see. So please stay tuned for that.
This time it is an Inkspiration Inspiration challenge and GUESS WHAT???!! I get to host this one. So very exciting! I do hope that you all have a go at playing with this inspiration piece. I find it so elegant and pretty! Take a look-
and here is my interpretation
Not a lot of stamping happening here but I do love how this has turned out and I will be giving this one to that special someone when the time arrives. Can you guess who?? LOL!
- Stamp Set– Flower Fancy, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
- Cardstock– Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall DSP
- Ink– Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
- Accessories– Rhinestone Brad, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder
I am loving this scallop punch faux flowers. They are so easy to create and so very effective. I have seen them everywhere of late so I thought I would contribute. The colours in the picture are a little more pink than what I have used but I have been itching to play with the Cottage Wall DSP. So very pretty!! I also used the outline leaves stamp from the Flower Fancy set on the DSP to make my leaves. I think it suits this flower perfectly and will probably use it like this more often. You all know how I like to stamp flowers!
Make sure you visit the rest of the DT to see more fabulous eye candy and leave them all some comment love.
Want to play along? – here are some guidelines.
If you would like to play along, all you need to do is follow the directions:
1. Make your creation following the challenge ie, sketch, colour, or inspiration image.
2. Load your creation up onto your blog or a public viewing forum like Splitcoast Stampers, with a direct link back to the post on this website, so that others viewing the post will know where the challenge has come from, and it is courtesy to do so.
3. Then come back to this post so that you can add your name and link in the Mr. Linky!
You have until the Thursday the 6th May midnight to get your entries linked.
I will be announcing the winner and honourable mention on Friday the 7th May in the afternoon
I cannot wait to see what you all create! I am SUPER EXCITED!!
ETA- This Mr Linky is different to Keesh’s. I couldn’t get the other version as I am with wordpress.com and it doesn’t have Java script. Pain in the bum! LOL! Just click on the link below and it will direct you to the page to add your name and link. It will not list your names on my blog but will on the Mr Linky link page. IYKWIM!! LOL! Have fun people!!