The colour combos coming out are just wonderful and when I first saw these colours I thought the pink one was Regal Rose. DUH! I had never worked with Cameo Coral before and was a little skeptical about me actually completing something, but when I put the other colours with it an image was coming to mind. Great pick Colour Throwdown Team…..very impressed, I will no longer sit there and look at Cameo Coral likes its week old luncheon meat…LOL. Here it is-
The Certainly celery Ribbon is looking a little off to me though. I should have used the thinner one in hindsight but still very happy with overall LO. I used-
- Stamp Set– Baroque Motifs
- Cardstock– Old Olive, So Saffron and Cameo Coral.
- Ink– Old Olive and Cameo Coral
- Accessories– Certainly Celery Ribbon and Kaiser Rhinestones
- Tools– Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dimensionals and tape.
The more I use the Baroque Motifs Stamp Set the more I like it. Will definitely get my own set.
Thanks for dropping by!