I have done another Kristina Werner Colour Inspiration and Wow I just Love these colours, they are just spectacular! I will probably do a lot of cards with this combo but will only submit the one. Hope you like it.
- Stamp Set– Baroque Motifs and Sanded BG
- Cardstock-Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla and Pretty in Pink.
- Ink-Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink
- Accessories– Certainly Celery Ribbon and Kaiser Rhinestone
- Tools– Tab Punch, Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig and Tape.
This would have to be one of my favourite cards so far and my upline Theresa really liked it too. I stamped off once with the BG stamp before I put it on the vanilla because I didn’t want it to stand out too much and on the other hand I didn’t want the vanilla to look so stark. I did stamp the swirl on to another piece of vanilla and cut a square out matted it on the two pinks and then three dimensionaled it on to the main image. I also 3d the main flower. With the ribbon I just tied a knot in the flap of the tab punch and folded the punch over and taped it down.
Thanks for popping by!