I have been awarded even more by beautiful friends and crafters. Some I have met and some I hope to meet soon…….Woohoo! Convention is just over a week away and I am super excited. I just don’t know how I will fit everything in and meet all the people I would like to meet AND have coffee with them all?! I think I will be coffeed out! LOL!
The people I have received them from are
Aren’t I a lucky girl?! Thank you very much ladies….it is very much appreciated. I will not name another 10 blogs but I do realise I didn’t tell you 10 things about myself. So I might do that…..prepare to be stunned! LOL! No it is all tame.
- When I was 18 I was a contestant in a Miss Showgirl Contest. I was told I needed a partner, so I asked the guy (who I thought was pretty good looking…hehe) at the business next door to our coffee shop to be my date. He is now my husband!
- My work experience through school was spent at the Sandgate Police Station (and NO I wasn’t behind bars…LOL!). I got to drive around with the Constables and tell little kiddies to put their helmets on. We also set up a speed trap (radar) and this one fellow was doing 93 in a 60 zone. He ended up being unlicensed, car was unroadworthy and unregistered and engine number did not match cars details etc etc. OMG!
- My first full-time job was with Bellmere Lodge Racing Stables. I got to strap some great horses at the Races all over SE QLD. I love horses.
- I helped my Mum run her small coffee shop in a little town called Esk for just a year. It was a real eye opener to how RUDE some people are. It changed me quite a bit and I was not so social for a few years.
- My favourite movie of all time is Man From Snowy River followed closely by Phar Lap. I might have had a little crush on Tom Burlinson in my teen years!
- I love to bake! Choc Chip cookies, cup cakes, cakes, cheesecake and such, no wonder I need to lose weight!
- I have only been making/stamping cards for two years. But I have been scrapping for seven.
- I have only been out of QLD once and that was to go to last years convention in Canberra! It was also my first trip on a plane!
- I only own two pairs of shoes at one time! I know…I know I’m reaching now! I told you I’m tame.
- I am addicted to Patterned Paper I would have over 500 different pieces and every time I step a foot in a scrapbooking shop I walk out with paper even if I went in there for ribbon. Most of the time I would forget the ribbon!! LOL!
So there you go. 10 not so fascinating things about me!