I have been a very busy girl getting ready for this craft show and now I know that I am in it, I can give you all the details.
- What– Christmas in the Country Annual Art & Craft Show!
- Where– Gatton Shire Hall, North Street, Gatton
- When– 6th, 9am – 7 pm & 7th, 9am – 4pm, November 2009
- Cost– Adult $6, Children under 12 are free.
This craft show is my children’s schools biggest fundraiser and it is absolutely awesome. There is over 60 stalls and here is what you can expect to find
- Christmas gifts
- Quilting and patchwork supplies
- Scrapbooking supplies
- Country craft
- Folk Art
- Timber craft
- Paper craft
- Cottage craft
- Old wares
- Homemade goodies
- Rustic craft
- Fresh local produce and cakes
plus much more. It is absolutely fabulous and is definately worth the trip. so I look forward to seeing you guys there. Here is a sneak peek of something that will be in my stall-