Hey everyone! Second post for the day…..now I am positive something is wrong with me… lol! I first thought something was wrong with me as I looked at the Inspiration Pic….. I thought OMG! What the heck am I going to do?! Me…me without an idea is just absurd! Don’t be laughing Theresa! I can hear you from here!
Have a look-
Well most of you know I am a colour inspired person, you may have noticed with past Inspiration pics I have used the colours out of them….I suppose just like everyone else. The colours in this were really frustrating me. But AHA! I thought I can go with a theme instead!……I am soo clever! LOL! Being a kitchen….. and that all Cafe’s and ice cream parlours have kitchens. I went in that direction. In this case I went Strawberry ice cream. What do you think-
Much like a menu board or something in that context anyway! Do you think I hit the nail on the head? I used a little hardware and clips to simulate the handles on the cupboards and drawers and look…..I used the Very Vanilla and Going Grey to simulate the colours I see…hehehe!
- Stamp Set– Yummy, Tart n Tangy and Cute and Curly
- Cardstock– Riding Hood Red, Going Grey and Very Vanilla
- Inks– Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and Going Grey
- Accessories– Riding Hood Red striped grosgrain ribbon, SAMJ, Basic Grey Taffeta ribbon, Eyelet Edge Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Brads, Clip and Dimensionals
I am sure the rest of the DT have some awesome examples to show, so be sure to check them out-
- Keesh (who…..let’s face it she does not need an introduction…LOL!)
- Debbie Pamment (GDTM- Guest Design Team Member)
I hope I have inspired you this week to go forth into the realms of the deep abyss called crafting and create something magical! lol!