Hey everyone! I have a submission to the latest Inkspiration Colour Challenge to show you all. Here is the Challenge-
And here of course is a snippet……
You all know how I love to tease…LOL! I went very simple this week. A little Water colouring, some clear embossing and a teeny bit of distressing. Nothing to fancy, but I actually love this as a boys card. I might just take off the ‘You’re a blast’ bit and put Happy Birthday or something like that. So without any further ado here it is…..
So what do you think? I told you it was simple but I love it….sort of…IYKWIM….lol! It’s going somewhere, let’s just say that.
- Stamp Set– Pun Fun and Classic Stars
- Cardstock– Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Water colour paper
- Ink– Staz-on, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue
- Accessories– Wheel Guide, Cutter Kit, Bashful Blue Brads, Aqua Painter, Clip, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Sponge and Dimensionals
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the DT-
- Debbie Pamment this months guest DTM (very clever too this on)
- Makeesha(owner/operator)….lol sounds like a contractor.
I hope I have inspired you all to Water colour now. I find it very calming. At first I didn’t though…lol! It was very frustrating. Only because I didn’t have the foggiest idea what I was doing……actually hang on I still don’t know what I’m doing!!!