Hey everyone! I hope you guys are ready for another awesome colour challenge! This one is a beauty. When I first started buying SU ink and products these were the colours I first went for. Just check them out-
I don’t know what it is but they are just divine. I was busy all day yesterday getting ready for a workshop and nearly forgot about the challenge….Whoopsie! So first thing this morning I whipped this one up as quick as I can as I was hoping to go to Brisvegas today to catch up with Keesh! Keesh is stopping over for a couple of days with hubby…but unfortunately she has woken up not feeling too well. Oh well! maybe next time. I hope you are feeling much better soon Keesh!
My hubby and I might do something instead! If he decides to get out of bed!!! LOL! Anyway on to my submission for this week-
Some of you might recognise this design from a card kit I made last year! Nothing like pulling out an oldie to revive a little! These colours are very feminine to me, so I went with that and I like it. What do you think?
- Stamp set- A Rose is a Rose
- Cardstock- Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke
- Inks- Rose Red, Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke.
- Accessories- Scallop Edge Punch, Eyelet Edge Punch, Crimper, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, SAMJ and Mat Pack.
I have done a lot of second generation and even third generation stamping. I think it gives it such a wonderful depth and layer of colour.
Well don’t forget to check out the rest of the design team, they always have something to blow your mind!
- Makeesha (ultra fab and generous owner of Inkspirations)
- and guest designer Nancy Riley