Hey everyone! I know what you are thinking….It has been a week since I last posted. But do not fear I have been crafting. Can you believe it?? I have been making quite a few cards. Unfortunately I cannot show you what I have been up to just yet. But I have something to show you now…..the next fabulous Inkspiration sketch challenge-
I thought I would tease you again with a sneak peek..hehe-
And of course here is the rest-
I love this set when the images are aged and distressed. It sets it off perfectly. When I plan on doing a distressed card, the key tools I pull out are the Cutter Kit, Sponges, Mat Pack and the Sanded BG. I also wanted to get a start on my Christmas cards, otherwise Christmas will be here in a blink of an eye and I will have nothing prepared. Just like every year I suppose…LOL!
- Stamp Set– Winter Post, Sanded BG
- Cardstock– Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla
- Ink– Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Going Grey, Sahara Sand and Baja Breeze
- Accessories– Linen Thread, Baja Breeze Ribbon, Mat Pack, Cutter Kit, Eyelet Edge Punch, Sponges and lid off SU button container to make circle
Well of course I couldn’t stop at one…so I have some more eye candy for all you stampaholics…LOL!
I really love how this one turned out. When I finished the other one, this one just popped in my head. Don’t you just love that when it happens??
- Stamp Set– Flight of the Butterfly, Inspired by Nature and Really Retro
- Cardstock– Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and Pink Pirouette
- Ink– Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red
- Accessories– Riding Hood Red Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals, Mat Pack and lid from SU Button container to make circle.
Don’t forget to check out the other DT memebers, they always have something to blow your mind.
I hope I have inspired you all, I know it was fun on this side…LOL!