Hey everyone!! Well, I’m nearly there. I have nearly completed going through all our belongings and deciding whether it is going in the garage sale or not. Oh my! Do we own some crap or what?? Lot’s and lots of crap. Not that it is crappy but just a lot of stuff. You will all be proud of me too. I went through all my scrapping stuff and thought realistically about it all. You know,
- “When is the last time I used this?”,
- “Have I used this?”
- “Will I use this?” and the old goodie
- “Why did I buy this??”
But you’re not here to listen about all that! You’re here for a card!
Now here is Makeesha’s sketch for this week-
And of course my submission-
Unfortunately it is not too special! I had a hard time getting my act together for this one. The sketch itself great and there are so many things you can do with it. It’s just me, I’m having an off week I think.
- Stamp Set- Organic Outlines, Always and Sanded BG
- Cardstock- Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White and Kraft
- Inks- Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, So Saffron and Versa Mark
- Accessories- Heat Tool, SAMJ, Dimensionals, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Designer buttons (Latte), Chocolate Chip Ink Refill, Linen Thread, Cutter Kit and Clear Embossing Powder
Please check out the rest of the design team…..they WOW me every week!
You will not be disappointed!
Anyhoo I better get back into the swing of garaging! LOL!