It is so painful and gut wrenching to see our fellow Aussies in such pain and despair after the loss of loved ones, their homes, beloved pets, and not too mention all their belongings. And don’t forget the Wildlife. To think that we have lost over a million animals in this fire is so saddening. The amount of damage these fires have done is insurmountable. And to hear that most of these fires were started deliberately is even more upsetting. My SIL lives down in Healesville and has been safe so far but they are on alert today as alot of embers are flying around. Praying to God now that those winds keep down.
What I would like to tell you about now is that Stampin’ Up have decided they would like to help the victims of fire ravaged Victoria.
From the 12th February to the 30th of March 2009, Stampin’ Up! will donate 50 percent of the retail value of all sales from a select group of ten stamp sets to the Australian Red Cross Victorian Bushfires 2009 Appeal.
Here is a list of the Bushfire Appeal sets-
- Looks Like Spring* pg 76 47.1658.95AUD/68.95NZD
- The Snowflake Spot* pg 27 31.9639.95AUD/46.95NZD
- Bodacious Bouquet* pg 80 47.1658.95AUD/68.95NZD
- Polka Dots & Paisley* pg 46 28.7635.95AUD/42.95NZD
- G’day Mate* pg 115 28.7635.95AUD/42.95NZD
- Be Happy* pg 51 31.9639.95AUD/46.95NZD
- Priceless pg 105 39.1648.95AUD/57.95NZD
- Seeing Spots pg 89 23.9629.95AUD/35.95NZD
- Baroque Motifs pg 98 31.9639.95AUD/46.95NZD
- Live Your Dream pg 3** 44.7655.95AUD/66.95NZD
What I have decided to do, so that I sell as many of these sets as possible, is take off my commission. Yep that’s right! You can have these awesome sets at 20% off (prices in red) And of course it will not affect the 50% donation by Stampin’ Up! I just want to make sure I do all I can for this fabulous offer
*denotes that these sets are retiring and will not be available in the new catalogue due for release in April. So get them while you can. I will be very sad to see Bodacious Bouquet go. It was one of my faves! As most of you know.
**denotes that this set is in the Summer Mini Catalogue.
I will be back tomorrow with some fabulous cards to show.