Aren’t these colours stunning together. Kristina Werneris absolutely brilliant at choosing colours that go so well together. I suppose that’s why she is a designer! These colours reminded me of the Hibiscus shrub I have in the backyard (I would have taken a pic but it’s not in flower at the moment). So I tried to recreate it in my card. I used the wild rose stamp, but I think it resembles Hibiscus flowers alot. Take a look!
- Stamp Set– Wild Rose, Occasional Greetings and Bodacious Bouquet
- Cardstock– Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red and Whisper White
- Ink– Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red and Sage Shadow
- Accessories– Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red and Sage Shadow Markers
- Tools– SAMJ, Scissors, Dimensionals and Tape
If you have visited my blog recently you would recognise this card straight away. I did the same design for a friend but in pinks. I used the CB as well, but no sponging. I love both of them . I just cannot pick a favourite. Let me know what you like the best! It will be interesting to see your responses.
Well I can’t stay on today and chat, sorry. I have a workshop to get ready for.