Yep that’s right…..not long now and we will be in full Christmas mode! I should have started by now, making cards and buying gifts. I take forever choosing gifts. We have a huge family too, not just here in Queensland but also in Victoria. This year I also have to organise our trip to Fraser Island (can’t wait…Will be bliss over there). We are going over for a week near Christmas. We were meant to go last year but the cyclone kept us out. So I have a busy time ahead of me, but I think I’m up for the challenge.
I was browsing on Kristina Werner’sblog (again) just yesterday. Kristina does these MACM (make a card Monday) cards, and I really like the latest one, so much so that I CASED it. I didn’t have the exact products but I adapted and used what was at my disposal.
Not quite sure if I’m totally happy with my end product, but I will probably do some more….you know experiment a little, different colours, different paper and different stamps.
- Stamp Set– Sandy Lion acrylic Christmas, Party Punch
- Cardstock– Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Kraft and Old Olive DSP
- Ink– Chocolate Chip and Versa Mark
- Accessories– Purely Pomegranate double stitched Ribbon and white embossing powder.
- Tools– Heat Tool, Circle Punch, Tape and Scissors.