I have to start with that I’m very sorry to my regulars about my absence…..I have been getting ready for the shows I have in the coming weeks, while I have been ill mind you. Last Wednesday I came down with headaches and back pain. Something I don’t get very often. I ended up having that headache for the next 24 hours. All the day next the muscles around my eyes ached. And to top it off I had a boil (eewww..Iknow) come out on my jawline on the side of my face. Disgusting! Oh and Painful. But I’m sure by now that you are all now thinking I should have kept all that to myself. But the people that know me best are already aware that I love to share my troubles! LOL.
But on to business. I had so much fun with the last emboss resist card I did another one. My brilliant upline, Theresa, gave me the idea for this one! I really like how this one turned out. I used colours that I don’t usually use, namely Groovy Guava.
- Stamp Set– Brocade Basics and En Francais
- Cardstock Very Vanilla and Blush Blossom
- Ink– Groovy Guava, Apricot Appeal, Blush Blossom and Versa Mark
- Accessories– White Embossing Powder, Very Vanilla Ribbon
- Tools– Oval Punch, Heat Tool, Sponges and SAMJ