Well its time for another wonderful, fantastic, Inspirational and fun Kristina Werner Colour Inspiration. Beautiful Colours yet again. I wish I had that Kiwi Kiss though. It looks spectacular. I will just have to use my good old Old Olive….lol.
I absolutely love Bodacious Bouquet (I’m pretty sure you have heard me say that before). I have a lot of fun with it. I suppose I love things BOLD and BRIGHT. And you can do magical things with these sorts of sets!
- Stamp Set– Boho Backgrounds, Bodacious Bouquet and Sanded
- Cardstock– Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Very Vanilla and Bloom Die-cuts.
- Ink– Old Olive and Chocolate Chip
- Accessories– Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip Markers and Chocolate Chip and Old Olive Ribbon
- Tools– Dimensionals, Two-way glue pen, Circle Punch, Scissors and Tape.
This was my first play with the Die-cuts. The pack you can purchase from SU contains 4 of 12×12 textured sheets full of die-cuts in four different colours- Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red. I used the pens on the Boho Background stamp to get the different colours on the one stamp. So easy to do!
Might even make more with this colour combo…..you never know! You might have to come back and check!