I had heaps of fun today. I had some really great friends over at my house for a stamping day. At first it was Tina and I having this fab day, and then we heard our absolutely gorgeous wonderful friend from Singleton was coming up on the holidays. So we invited Christine over for the day too. And because Christine was coming I thought why not invite some more of our friends and we can all have fun and catch up?! In the end there was 5 of us plus get this….11 kids ( I think they had just as much fun as us!!!!
I first pulled out the Kraft cardstock (I’m really liking this at the moment), and then Stem Silhouettes and then the cuttlebug. I ended up with this little beauty. Very quick and very simple.
- Stamp Set– Stem Silhouettes
- Cardstock– Old Olive, Very Vanilla and Kraft
- Ink– Old Olive, Going Gery
- Accessories– Old Olive Ribbon
- Tools– Cuttlebug, Mat Pack, Dimensionals and Glue Dots
Stem Silhoettes have to be one of my favourite Stamp Sets. I have done a few cards with them but have not posted them anywhere. Slack hey? I really like this one though and decided to show and tell.
My second card, I cased from Splitcoast Stampers under the SU section. This was also an experiment with some new products I have purchased the Heat and Stick accompanied by the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. I like how it turned out in the end. Oh, and of course they are in nice girl colours…..pink, pink and more pink, with a little yellow.
- Stamp Set– Baroque Motifs
- Cardstock– Regal Rose and Very Vanilla
- Ink– Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron and Versa Mark
- Accessories– Regal Rose Ribbon, Heat and Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds
- Tools– Heat Tool, STAMJ, Dimensionals.
After this long and extremely FUN day I am totally stuffed and don’t think I will make it to the scrap shop tonight for my weekly scrap session with all the girls. I hope they won’t be too upset with me. It is already 5.20 pm in the arvy and I’m nowhere near organised.
I might just work on the new Kristina Werner CI instead.