I’m wild about this set! It’s so cute, don’t you think?! The cute little elephant and pretty little giraffe. So easy to use and just soooo cute! ( I think I may have already said that….lol) I suppose being a mum with little toddlers, I’m being swayed in that direction. But I think it’s because I’m constantly looking at cute (oops there’s that word again) little boy outfits with animals or bugs on them.
- Stamp Set– Wild About You.
- Cardstock– Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla
- Ink– Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa and Soft Sky
- Accessories– Very Vanilla Ribbon.
- Tools– Cuttlebug, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals, Scissors and Tape.
I just got the Swiss Dot Cuttlebug embossing folder today, along with 2 others- Swirls and Branches. I really love these things. They give your layout so much more oomph without over doing it.
I made the grass by just making cuts very close together with some scissors and then nipped them at different levels and bent them to make it look like grass. I also dimensionaled the lion with a shadow behind him to give him depth.
Have to go now….Promised the kids I would take them to the Park and I always keep my word…….most of the time.