That’s right not long now and we will be singing carols and wrapping gifts and then promptly unwrapping them…LOL. The hardest thing for us, and probably everyone else, is when family members are interstate. The way postage rates are these days you have to be careful how big or heavy the gift is you purchase for them. Not only that you are not even sure if they will like, or use, the gift. Some people are just real hard to buy for. I’m sure a lot of you know what I’m talking about. Well thanks to Kristina Werner, she has a fabulous idea. Gift card holders!!!
- Stamp Set– Season of Joy.
- Cardstock– Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive and Basic Grey PP.
- Ink– Old Olive, Ruby Red and Sahara Sand
- Accessories– Brads, Bravo Burgundy and Very Vanilla Ribbon
- Tools– Cuttlebug and Christmas Bauble die, Oval Punch, Scissors and tape
I had heaps of fun making these. I might even make more. Just for those people who like music and I have no idea who they like. I will pop into Sanity or the like and purchase some gift cards. My sisters and brother would love it. It’s all too embarrassing when you ask, “What would you like for Chrissy?”, because you are struggling to remember who they “into” at the time. And that can change at any time with teenagers….LOL You know what I mean don’t you!.
I luurve my Cuttlebug. Since I also have the Cricut I only use the Cuttlebug with the embossing folders. They have some of the most fabulous designs, especially the Christmas ones. I recommend it to anyone. It is so simple to use for such a wonderful effect. But I must admit I haven’t used it much of late and will have to do some more.
So of course I did something quick and easy. I made a card , a very simple card, which I think turned out quite nice. Sometimes less is more. I used three colours, one stamp and one ribbon….oh and not forgetting the Cuttlebug!
- Stamp Set– Season of Joy
- Cardstock– Whisper White, Real Red and Wild Wasabi
- Ink– Real Red and Wild Wasabi
- Accessories– Wild Wasabi double stitch ribbon
- Tools– Cuttlebug and Christmas Bauble Die, Scissors and Tape
Well that’s me for today. I will be back though with something new I’m sure. Another Kwerner challenge is coming up soon….LOL I love those Colour Inspirations, they are so much fun!
Thanks for dropping by!