Even though I was all geeed up for today and thought I would get heaps done and make lots of wonderful cards…….. well guess what?! I did no housework, watched a couple of movies and made two cards! So far anyway.
At the moment I’m playing with ideas on invites for my youngest son Darcy’s Birthday. I like the Ahoy Matey Set and pulled it out for a play.
- Stamp Set– Ahoy Matey, Matey’s Map Wheel and Sanded BG
- Cardstock– Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White.4
- Tools– Wheel Guide, Scissors, Aqua Pen, Black Pen and Earth Elements Wonder Crayons.
It opens by flipping the tab up and pulling down the bottom like you do a letter. I like the design but might
change the colours. Has anyone got suggestions? Please leave comments on what colours you would use…..
But on to my next card. I just have to get myself organised and get my Christmas cards done and ready to post. I had a play today with a card, again using another old Kwerner CI challenge. I also pulled out the Pretties kit again, but did use for the first time the new Satin Ribbon in Purley Pomegranate. That ribbon is so luscious Mmmmmmmm…..dribble…….drool… and dribble some more. As you can tell I really like it. I also don’t mind how this card turned out.
- Stamp Set– Baroque Motifs and Sweet Serendipity
- Cardstock– Purely Pomegranate, Regal Rose and River Rock
- Ink– River Rock and Purely Pomegranate.
- Accessories– Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon and Pearls
- Tools– Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, Oval Punch, Dimensionals and Tape
It’s a little different to the normal, but you know how it is, you always try to do something new and different. I think my mum would like this card very much so it will be given to her this year.
Anyway thanks for dropping by today to see my goodies and I hope you had a great weekend!