Well this is it! The third installment in my Kwerner CI. I finished this one off this morning. I had hoped to have a day full of cardmaking, but alas it just didn’t happen! I only made one other card (which I may upload another day), I just couldn’t get in the groove unfortunately. Bugger! The hubby was home today too AND played with the kids for a couple of hours, so good quality card making time went down the drain. Maybe next time.
I don’t mind this colour combo at all. It seems I have no trouble at all with whipping up some cards with it. I do like the other two previous to this one more though. But I did finally crack open the Pretties kit for the pearls in the middle of the scallop punched daisies…..Aren’t they gorgeous?!.
- Stamp Set– Sweet Serendipity and So Swirly Wheel
- Cardstock– Bravo Burgundy, Soft Sky, Regal Rose and Whisper White
- Ink– Rose Red and Regal Rose
- Accessories– Pearls from pretties kit
- Tools– Jumbo Wheel, Scallop Punch, Oval Punch, Scissors, Dimensionals and Bravo Burgundy Pen.
I’m now thinking while looking at it, that maybe another layer on the scallop daisies would break it up a bit! Hhmmmmm that gives me a great idea…… I will have to play and let you know what I come up with!
Until then…..Happy scrapping and cardmaking!