This has to be one of my favourite new Stamp Sets out the new mini catalogue. Isn’t the bird just divine?! I had a little play with it. I’m not entirely happy with the end result but it’s going somewhere…..
I used the blender pens to colour in the little birds flowers and vines on his tummy. It looks pretty good coloured in. I used-
- Stamp Sets– Always and Bodacious Bouquet
- Cardstock– Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, River Rock and Whisper White
- Ink– Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate and River Rock
- Accessories– Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon
- Tools– Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig and Tape
I randomly stamped the heart stamp on the River Rock with same ink for the base, then stamped the other images on Whisper White and cut them out. It seems I have a thing for stamping and cutting…lol. But I love the effect it gives. I luurrrve Layers.
I have just realised what this card is missing…. it’s flowers or blossoms to go on the branch! That would look great don’t you think?! I might do it and post it again…
Thanks for looking!