Here it is again and I’m loving it. The Kristina WernerColor Inspiration. Isn’t she just fabulous! Unfortunately being an Aussie we don’t have those delicious new In Colours yet. So I substituted Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss for Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive. Here is my submission-
- Stamp Sets– Bodacious Bouquet and Riveting.
- Cardstock– Rose Red, Regal Rose and Whisper White.
- Inks– Regal Rose, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and Rose Red.
- Accessories– Turquoise Brads and Regal Rose Ribbon.
- Tools– Circle Punch, scissors and Tape.
I seem to like layering quite a lot. Just looking at previous work tells you that, but it is very effective with flowers, it resembles a garden or a bouquet.
I hope you like it as much as I do! Thanks for looking.
Since this entry I have made a similar one with another stamp set added. Have a look here!