I had a great day today. My wonderful sister babysat my youngest two while I worked. (it is awesome to have a sister like this I tell you), At work I was able to make some cards. (how lucky am I?) I made three in all and two of them were done with the Wild Rose set, the other is done with an obsolete set called Stem Silhouettes. Here they are-
This is the first one I did. My upline let me play with her Wild Rose set. I think it is just glorious. I used-
- Stamp Set- Wild Roses, Lovely Labels and Sanded BG
- Cardstock- Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla and Real Red
- Inks- Real Red, Ruby Red and Always Artichoke
- Accessories- Real Red Ribbon
- Tools- Stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals, Snail Trail and masking
I think I can use this card as a Christmas card, I would just change the sentiment. I find this set so versatile, I can use it for multiple purposes, Birthday, Sympathy, Thank You or just Hello. I had so much fun I did another one in different colours (of course).
- Stamp Sets- Wild Rose, Weathered BG and Curvy Verses
- Cardstock- River Rock, Soft Sky, Buckaroo Blue and Very Vanilla
- Inks- Soft Sky, Buckaroo Blue and River Rock
- Tools- Stamp-a-ma-jig, Snail Trail and Masking.
This one I’m going to send to my friend in Singleton. I miss her and her family so much! I just want her to know I love her and that I’m always thinking of her.
On to my next one. I know this is funny to say but I didn’t have a plan when I started this one. I wasn’t sure what I wanted it to look like or even what Stamp Set I would use. I just went with the flow and came up with this.
- Stamp Set- Stem Silhouettes and Weathered BG
- Cardstock- Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla and Regal Rose
- Inks- Always Artichoke and Pretty in Pink.
- Accessories- Regal Rose Ribbon.
I have seen someone else do a card with Stem Silhouettes and coloured the flowers the same way. I think it is very clever and it makes it look like beautiful blush blossoms. I lurvve it!
I’m hoping that I will have a scrapping layout organised for my next upload. I have a special request from my scrapping friend Kolina. Along the lines of “C’mon where’s your scrappin?” Okay, okay, I give in I will put some up soon.
Love to all! And thanks for looking!