Posts filed under ‘By stamp- Pocket Silhouettes’
It’s Friday and that means Inkspiration time. I love it as it is taking me away from the fundraising organising. There is so much to do but I love to take a break every now again! LOL! Okay this week it is of course the Sketch challenge and when I first saw it I thought ‘Bugger, I don’t have the oval Big Shot Die’. But I had a template from another project I made quite a while ago and I used that! Tricky hey??
Here’s the sketch
and my creation
I love garden scenes on oval shapes. Not sure why…..just do! LOL! As you can see I pulled out my old favourite …Pocket Silhouettes and of course another set that goes so well with it, Flight of the Butterfly! Upsy Daisy is also in the mix. I LURVE these sets. They have been well used and of course still stamp beautifully!
- Stamp Set- Flight of the Butterfly, Upsy Daisy, Pocket Silhouettes
- Cardstock- Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Sweet Always DSP
- Ink- Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Pretty in Pink, Staz-On White
- Accessories- Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone, Butterfly Punch, Trio Flower punch, Linen Thread, Pink Pirouette Button, Dimensionals. Sponges
Check out the rest of the DT- I am sure you will do some oohhing and ahhing over them. I always do!
I did say I would have another go at the challenge, but this time with different coloured embossing powder. So here it is
It is the same LO as the last one but I changed the colours around a little. Which one do you like more? I like this one!
Best be off to create some more!
Thanks for dropping by!
This weeks Inspiration Challenge is very….. well…..BROWN!! You all know how much I love the colour brown. It is just so natural…..just like KRAFT…..one of my other faves. I nearly used Kraft in my card but realised I could use the naturals Ivory which is one of my new purchases. Yep!! That’s right, I have never had any of this Ivory before. The little picture in the catalogue is very deceiving. It looked very spotty and these spots stood out quite a lot! But in fact it is not that bad. When I was visiting Tina (one of my downlines), I came across it and asked her what CS this was, she informed how it has been under my nose now for the past two years. Well that’s not exactly what she said but that’s how it is! LOL!
Here is this weeks inspiration
I wish I had some Vanilla Embossing powder……actually come to think of it….wait a sec….found it! I had some Embossing powder with a colour called Brown Sugar! It is just a tad darker than the Ivory CS. I might have to have a play and show you the end result. LOL! Isn’t it weird how you think of things when you are doing your blog post up?!!
- Stamp Set- Inspired by Nature and Pocket silhouettes
- Cardstock- Ivory Naturals, Basic Black and Soft Suede
- Ink- Soft Suede and Versa Mark
- Accessories- White Embossing Powder, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Black Brads, Scallop Edge Punch, Cutter Kit and Sponges.
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the DT
I hope I have inspired you all to create once again!
Thanks for dropping by!
That’s right! It’s that time again! Inkspiration time! When I first saw this particular Inspiration piece though, I thought I was going to have a lot of trouble with it. You all know how difficult I am! Or how difficult I like to be that is…LOL!
I am sure all of you fabulous creators will have no trouble at all. Here is my simple creation
After taking photos I thought it might have needed something else in the background. But I still like the way it turned out. I also liked using colours I don’t usually go for! Not a bad combo I think!
- Stamp Set- Pocket Silhouettes, Kind Heart
- Cardstock- Mellow Moss, Lovely Lilac, Basic Black and Very Vanilla
- Ink- Versa Mark, Lovely Lilac, Mellow Moss and Staz-on
- Accessories- SAMJ, Clear embossing powder, Heat Tool, Wide Oval punch, Ribbon Originals, Scallop Edge punch and Dimensionals
Check out the rest of the team-
They will have something fabulous I am sure. They never fail to show their awesome creative style.
I must be boring you all silly with all the Petal Pizzazz cards, and to think I nearly pulled it out again for this colour challenge. I decided to challenge myself and pick another stamp set. Believe me….that was a challenge. I seem to be drawn to it of late!
Here is the challenge-
I decided to pull out one of the sale-a-bration sets seeing they will soon be no longer available to purchase. I totally adored the houses when I saw them and I will know I will get lots of use out of them as we seem to get a huge number of “NEW” neighbours in the rental house next door! I think it has something to do with me!! Something like, “Oh Lord, here comes THAT stamp lady again!” LOL!
- Stamp Set- Good Neighbour, Nursery Necessities and Pocket Silhouettes
- Cardstock- Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Taken with Teal and Whisper White
- Ink- Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose and Taken with Teal
- Accessories- Chocolate Chip ribbon, SAMJ, Scallop Edge Punch, White Gel Pen, Dimensionals and Cutter Kit
Check out the rest of the DT