It’s time for another fabulous Inkspiration challenge and this one was heaps of fun! I love this colour combo and I had this gorgeous idea forming in my head, but then realised I have done that sort of card A LOT!!! I then realised that I have so may stamp sets I hardly use and that includes the wheels! I pulled out the daisy chain wheel and went from there!
What do you think??
I think it is a little different to my normal style, I mean to say I am not much of a wheely sort of girl, but I do like how this one turned out!
- Stamp Set- Daisy Chain Wheel (jumbo), Enjoy Every Moment
- Cardstock- Whisper White, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Kraft
- Ink- Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand, Old Olive
- Accessories- Large Clear Rhinestone Brad, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon, 3/4″ Circle Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, White Gel Pen, SAMJ, Dimensionals
Don’t forget to check the rest of the fab DT
Thanks for dropping by!
My blogging behaviour of late has been a little erratic……actually it resembles my life at the moment! LOL! I am holding a fundraiser in August for RACQ CareFlight. We needed this service earlier in the year and they are a fabulous service and they rely on donations and fundraising to help keep them going. I will be putting up a separate post soon about the event in more specific detail.
Now onto this weeks challenge. These colours are nice but I don’t play with them together. They are all strong colours. I usually have one bold colour with a couple of neutrals and/or a lighter colour. So this was definitely a challenge for me.
I would love to say I love my submission………but I only just like it. It’s not my usual style but again…..you have to challenge yourself right??!
Funny enough though I had no Elegant Eggplant CS and I found I couldn’t use a lot of the ink as it looked odd without the CS to back it up! I know…I know I’m strange! LOL
- Stamp Set- Enjoy Every Moment
- Cardstock- Pumpkin pie, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
- Ink- Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant
- Accessories- Silver Brad, White Embossing powder, Scallop Edge punch, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Chocolate Chip Double Stitched ribbon, Dimensionals
Now check out the rest of the DT plus our guest plus check out our winner from last week Sally little, who happens to be my downline!! Her submission is on Keesh’s blog, but check out her blog too. She makes such pretty things.
Thanks for dropping by!