Well it’s Inkspiration time again and it is Sketch time. I will let you know a little secret! I truly struggle with Sketch challenges. When doing the other two challenges the colours or scene tells me what SS will be suitable and it narrows my choice down. The possibilities are endless with sketches. It causes me to think harder. I know how slack am I! But this week I decided to push all the little grey cells to do their finest! And guess what I have come up with two cards for this sketch. I’m pretty proud of myself, because half of the grey matter was sleeping! LOL!
Here is the sketch-
Here is card #1
Isn’t it cute? I love non traditional colours for Christmas cards……..don’t you?
- Stamp Set- Trendy Trees, Best Yet, Funky Forest Wheel
- Cardstock- Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
- Ink- Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze
- Accessories- Metallic Brads, Linen Thread, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, 1 3/8″ Square Punch, White Gel Pen, Cutter Kit, Standard Wheel, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SAMJ
Here is my 2nd creation-
This time around I wanted to do something a little feminine! I’m loving the new Butterfly Prints from the Summer Mini!
- Stamp Set - Butterfly Prints, Best Yet, Pocket Silhouettes, Flight of the Butterfly
- Cardstock- Kraft, Whisper White, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Sweet Always DSP
- Ink- So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette
- Accessories - Pink Rhinestone Brads, Linen Thread, Eyelet Edge Punch, Cutter Kit, Butterfly Punch, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
So what do you think? I think I did well on half brain speed. LOL!
Check out the rest of the DT….they do some awesome work!
I thought I would just let you all know that next week is our last Inkspiration Challenge, which is a Colour Challenge, for this year and we will resume on the 15th of January with the Inspiration Challenge.
ETA- I forgot to mention I used the present out of Family Favourites for the gifts under the tree in the 1st card.