Oh what a Launch!
Hey everyone! Well it has been a few days since I have put anything on here for you guys, and yesterdays usual Inkspiration post has been delayed due to the problems Keesh is having with her web host. But don’t worry it will not be long before we put it up. But what I have been doing is organising and getting ready for the fantastic Spring mini launch I held last night. There was lots of laughter and I’m pretty sure it was not at my cards…lol! Lots of fun was had by all and I also had the chance also to catch up with quite a few people. But I’m sure you would like to see the projects people made, so without further ado……
These are the three projects everyone created. Following is some closeups and finer details about them all-
- Stamp Sets- Tree Trimmings and Occasional Greetings
- Cardstock- Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Ski Slope DSP
- Ink- Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss
- Accessories- Button Bouquet button, Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Eyelet Edge Punch and Dimensionals.
This particular card is a mixture of two cards in the Spring mini on page 21. I also added a small strip of the new DSP Ski Slope. All three packs in the new mini are just divine….but I am very sure you guys know of my paper addiction…LOL! Well onto the next one-
This is the same box I made a few posts ago. Check it out to get the template. The girls thought this one was pretty cute and had some fun making it.
- Stamp Set- Oval All
- Cardstock- Baja Breeze 12×12 textured CS, Walk in the Park DSP, Basic Grey and Whisper White
- Ink- Basic Grey
- Accessories- Designer Brads, White Gel Pen, Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Wide Oval Punch and Scallop Oval Punch
- Stamp Set- Great Friend
- Cardstock- Whisper White, So Saffron and Pink Pirouette
- Ink- Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa and So Saffron
- Accessories- Scallop Edge Punch, Crimper and Dimensionals.
When I get ready for workshops I pre fab everything to make it quick and easy for the crafters. With this particular card I made a boo boo. I cut the Crimped part the size of the card without taking into consideration the piece of CS will shrink when passed through the Crimper. My mind must have been somewhere else when I did this…maybe even another planet…I must admit I take regular trips and I am now currently looking to purchase a Season Pass….LOL! Sorry Girls!!
This next little creating genious is not mine. It is something I saw on the ever fabulous Marelle Taylors site. It is called the Sevens Box and Marelle has an easy step by step tutorial over there for you to follow. I made these as gifts for the crafters to munch on while creating……not the box but what was inside of course….LOL! Here they are-
- Stamp Set- Oval All, Soft Summer
- Cardstock- Tangerine Tango, Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla
- Ink- Versa Mark, White Staz-On and Tangerine Tango
- Accessories- Small Celophane Bags, Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Curly Label Punch, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals and sweets or chocolates.
I used Malteasers inside my little bag. Something very easy and quick to make. Thanks Marelle!
I would also like to thank all my guests from last night. I had heaps of fun. You are all a blast to create with. It was fantatic catching up with all of you as well. I will be having a card night soon and I will let you know all the details with an email. Love to you all!
Well that is all I have to show today. Tomorrow I will upload the Scrapbook LO I did Thursday night at the Scrapbook Shop. Just to prove I still Scrap…LOL!