Hey everyone! I just have to say it just wouldn’t be me without a sneak peak to my submission to this weeks Inkspiration Sketch Challenge….just to tease you all…LOL!
I think I just gave too much away! LOL! Here is this weeks Sketch Challenge-
I had fun with this one, I changed the circle on the right just a little and made it bigger, just because I can….lol! Have a look-
So what do you think? I really like what I ended up with.
- Stamp Set- Calendar Alphabet and Numbers
- Cardstock- Whisper White, Ruby Red, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Sahara Sand and Sweet Slumber Speciality DSP
- Ink- Baja Breeze and So Saffron
- Accessories- Linen Thread, Baja Breeze Corduroy Brads, So Saffron Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and Dimensionals.
Check out the rest of the amazing DT work-
Well of course I couldn’t help my self! I did a second one for you all to have a look at-
This time it is Christmas themed…….and well it won’t be long now and Christmas will be upon us. I think I had better start my gift shopping seeing as I have started making the cards! LOL! Here is the rest of it-
I wanted an aged look so did a bit of sponging. I must admit though I used four different Christmas sets to complete it….LOL! I just love to mix and match! I think I pulled it off! What do you think?
- Stamp Set- Spotlight on Christmas, Holly Jolly Christmas, Snow Swirled and Winter Post
- Cardstock- Riding Hood Red, Kraft, Very Vanilla and Holiday Treasures DSP
- Ink- Riding Hood Red, Sahara Sand, Versa Mark, Staz-on White and Staz-on Black.
- Accessories- Clear Embossing Powder, Button Latte Buttons, Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Crimper, Circle Punches, Acetate, Heat Tool