Archive for Thursday, 23 rd October, 08
This is one of the other sets I received for my Stampin’ Start achievement (woohoo). Wild Rose is just gorgeous, it makes such stunning feminine cards. I would borrow my uplines set all the time. To be cheeky I made this card for my very close and dear friend Andrea! The cheeky bit is I made this right in front of her without her knowing that the card was for her……. hehehehe
- Stamp Set- Wild Rose, Bodacious Bouquet and Occasional Greetings
- Cardstock- Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Mellow Moss
- Ink- Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Mellow Moss
- Accessories- SAMJ and Cuttlebug
- Tools- Dimensionals, Glue pen and tape
I just hope though Andrea doesn’t check my blog out this arvy……I will be giving her card to her tomorrow at her Stampin’ Up show as a thank you card. Oh well! If you are reading this Andrea…..SURPRISE!!!