- Stamp Set- Occasional Greetings
- Cardstock- Rose Red, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue and So Saffron.
- Ink- So Saffron and Rose Red
- Accessories- Bashful Blue, Rose Red and So Saffron Brads, Mat Pack, Different sized Circle Punches and Cuttlebug
- Tools- Glue Dots, Piercer and Snail Adhesive.
When I passed the Whisper White through the Cuttlebug I sponged So Saffron over the top to give the little circles more lift off the card. For the sentiment I sponged as well but I didn’t rub the ink in, I just dabbed it. It gives a lovely spritzed look.
For all who know me, they will be proud of me when I tell you all that I manged to do two double LO’s last night at the scrap shop. As soon as I have purchased my new lens (double LO’s are just too big for my telephoto lens), I will take photos and put them on my blog.