Archive for Saturday, 6 th September, 08
I thought today I would sit and make a card before I made my way over to Theresas place to play some more. I actually like what I ended up with. I chose the colours by browsing some of Kristina Werners old color inspirations. I think this was number 4. It was Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise and Taken with Teal. This is what I ended up with-
- Stamp Set- Stem Silhouettes and Itty Bitty Background.
- Cradstock- Close to Cocoa, Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Very Vanilla.
- Inks- Close to Cocoa, Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise.
- Accessories- Old Olive Ribbon
- Tools- Dimensionals and Tape.
The scallop edge was hand cut out ( I can’t wait to get my hands on the scallop border punch available in the US at the moment). With the main image I stamped it in the Close to Cocoa first and then the tips where the buds are in Tempting Turquoise. I then dimensionaled the image. The ribbon has just a simple single knot.
Thanks for looking!