Color Inspiration #19
I love colour challenges, as you are probably aware, and my upline told me about the wonderful colour challenges that Kristina Werner puts together. The reason behind my love of them is that I find that I’m always using the same colours (the ones I love of course), over and over. When submitting to colour inspirations/challenges you will use colours that you normally wouldn’t, or wouldn’t think of. Here is my submission-
- Stamp Sets- Bodacious Bouquet, Wild About You, Baroque Border, Big Blooms and Curvy Verses
- Cardstock- Basic Grey, Basic Black and Whisper White
- Ink- Basic Black and Taken with Teal.
- Accessories- Turqouise Ribbon.
- Tools- Dimensionals and Standard wheel
The wheels with swirls and twirls are probably my most favourite. I use them quite a lot and find them quite versatile by using them as the main image an accent or a background. Cannot wait for the next challenge now. Was heaps of fun. Thanks Kristina!
Thanks for looking!
Entry filed under: Colour Inspiration. Tags: .